Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cable TV show Superbikes! is on the Speed Channel right NOW.

It has a visit to the Barber museum, and a bunch of modified Duc Monsturds.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
29Dreams, and AMA Superbike Weekend.

The Duc Monster Challange was weak.
The winning bike was all out of a catalog - and all carbon. Weak.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Did they have the monster that looked like a tiger? I wouldn't ever do that to my bike, but it was pretty creative. I liked the tail.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep.

The paint wasn't very good either. I would prefer road rash over the "tiger" paint.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Don't get me wrong. It was a horrible idea. But it was more creative than Mr. Carbon/Ohlins.

[EDIT] Here's a pic, for those that haven't seen it.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I liked the one with all the custom work, and the rear fender that looked like scales.

I had hoped they would show more of the museum. It is MUCH larger than what they showed. And lots of super rare bikes.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I need to go there. I've still yet to lay eyes on a sandy beach, but my next vacation is either there, or MotoGP at Laguna.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come visit.
After the museum, we can ride down to the Florida panhandle and visit Destin and San Destin beaches - some of the nicest white sand beaches in the world. Just don't come in August - you would melt in the heat and humidity.

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
ive seen that monster a few times up in Monterey at MotoGP ...i parked acroos the street from it last year...i have pics somewhere....pretty funny....

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did it have the big tail on it then?

Looks like a big flag on a kids pedal bike. :-\

·
Registered
8,075 Posts

that shit was so fucking gay :gayaway: did you see the dudes backpack?...it was a fucking little kids tigger stuffed animal...FUCK i wanted to punch my fucking TV :violent1: BTW what happened to that show?...they haven't made a new episode in a year yet they still run it every tuesday...it still wins out over anything else on the idiot box though :beer:

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
yeah it had the tail then too....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts