Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about having some t-shirts made.

Below is a variation of what I used on the back of some racing shirts in the past.
I want to make is look similar to the Surgeon General's warning on a pack of cigaretts.

The front will have a stylized line drawing of an S3 with "Speed Triple" above it, and "Triumph" below.

WARNING:
Repeated views of the tail light on this bike has been known to cause:
Uncontrollable rage, tourette syndrome, and irreparable damage to the ego.
Left untreated, this can eventually result in a severe shrinking of the wallet, and a growth of damaged parts in the garage.


Cocky, but fun. ;)

Give me some input here.
 
G

·
We where going to get some made here aswell, for my buddy we'll get one that says "Restricted 500cc -OWNED- " on the back, cause he drives the snot out of everyone.

I want a witty S3 themed one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Witty?

We may have to get someone from a different board.  ;D

If you come up with something, let us know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
Very nice idea. I'm not sure if I'm onboard with the exact wording, but you'll never get 100% agreement on that. Be sure to leave any reference to "nappy headed ho" off, however.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
Devious2xs said:
What wording would you recommend?
Unfortunately, I'm not witty enough to come up with that sort of stuff. If anything hit's me I'll share it, but I realize my sense of humor can be extraordinarily dry.

kjazz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
Here's an idea. On the front, get somebody to photoshop Steve McQueen sitting on an S3.

I'd buy that, no shit. I really wouldn't care if there were a tampon advertisement on the back.

kjazz
 
G

·
I would like to have a triple shirt...looked them up on ebay and really didn't find anything. I personally prefer plain T's but would take anything.

Have you guys ever seen the "Trouble" decals done in the same lettering as the Triumph logo? That would be bad ass in a tee shirt but with a small Triple right about the Trouble.

Triple
Trouble

Might be cool......or maybe not. I really want a Trouble T-shirt a least. Someone make one please!

PS First post on this site!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
spacinelli said:
............. I really want a Trouble T-shirt a least. Someone make one please!

Steve
This is close, Steve.....find it at Aerostich, under T-shirts (duh!)



I'll keep looking for the Trouble logo.

kjazz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
424 Posts
"Here's to being Single
Drinking Doubles
and Riding Triples"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
"Double the pleasure, Triple the fun"......spoof off of Juicy Fruit Gum. Make the graphics look like the Juicy Fruit logo, but using the Triumph logo of course and maybe a picture of good ol' S3. Just an idea.
 
G

·
spacinelli said:
Have you guys ever seen the "Trouble" decals done in the same lettering as the Triumph logo? That would be bad ass in a tee shirt but with a small Triple right about the Trouble.

Triple
Trouble
I like that I'll have one!! :popcorn: :fingure:

BTW Welcome Steve, this is a madhouse I'm still trying to get used to it :horse: :twofinger:
 
G

·
Flippin Awesome Kjazz! Thanks for that find, just bought the Trustme t-shirt. Let us know if you find the Trouble or decide to make the Triple Trouble shirt cause I am down.

Thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome too!

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
I have one from when I had a ZRX...it was a picture of a ZRX in a power wheelie and below it it said "try to keep up, OK?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
I will eventually get around to doing an oil painting of something with Speedy in it or just one of Speedy.
You can hate it if it sucks...
Just don`t hate it if it is Roulette Green.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
Spidey said:
"Double the pleasure, Triple the fun"......spoof off of Juicy Fruit Gum. Make the graphics look like the Juicy Fruit logo, but using the Triumph logo of course and maybe a picture of good ol' S3. Just an idea.
8) I like that idea Spidey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
thegoat said:
I will eventually get around to doing an oil painting of something with Speedy in it or just one of Speedy.
You can hate it if it sucks...
Just don`t hate it if it is Roulette Green.
Sounds good to me...all of the other colors suck.
 
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Top