1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I still got mine. Like it still too!

· Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: I lost the T-shirt thread.....But this would be great for the McQueen fans.....

Goffe said:
The picture says it all. I like it better without the caption (Keep the Logo though). Also, maybe one pic on front and one on back?
+100!

How bout the ole caption "Ride it like you stole it - Triumph S3"

· Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: I lost the T-shirt thread.....But this would be great for the McQueen fans.....

that is so freaking cool. Maybe one mug shot on the front and one on the back so it doesn't seem too crammed together. You guys are geniuss, geniusesss, geniuii....you're pretty damn smart fellas!!!

I'll order 2 of those right now 1 XL and 1 Large. no kidding.

kjazzz

· Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Damn Cat, looks like we got a hit!!!!!!!!!!! :hitit:

· Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Sometimes kitty litter gets stuck under their tail and makes em pissy. Oh wait, she's not really a kitty. I get it. Nevermind.

Kit Kat, do get a McQueen film. He may be dead, but he's cooler than any other dead guy on the planet.

McQueen, you see, was the real deal. Not just some stupid fake like the studios turn out today. McQueen would call Tom Cruise a pussy, then bitch slap him for emphasis. Maybe all of us here would do that, but still McQueen would do it better.

Let's see....I'll bet more men cried the day McQueen died than any other day on the planet, except for maybe the day Hillary gets hired. Lord help us...

kjazz

· Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Little Cat said:
kjazz said:
Sometimes kitty litter gets stuck under their tail and makes em pissy. Oh wait, she's not really a kitty. I get it. Nevermind.

Kit Kat, do get a McQueen film. He may be dead, but he's cooler than any other dead guy on the planet.

McQueen, you see, was the real deal. Not just some stupid fake like the studios turn out today. McQueen would call Tom Cruise a pussy, then bitch slap him for emphasis. Maybe all of us here would do that, but still McQueen would do it better.

Let's see....I'll bet more men cried the day McQueen died than any other day on the planet, except for maybe the day Hillary gets hired. Lord help us...

kjazz
Hey kzazz,

The only day I remember like that was when Stevie Ray Vaughan died in '90. My Uncles cried their hearts out until they drunk enough to pass out. I'll try a McQueen movie this weekend.....

--LC
Excellent example, but sad memory for me too.....

· Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Little Cat said:
Oh yeah, and BTW, I don't want McQueen on my ass!!!! (LOL)
Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No woman doth dare to deny McQueen access to her ass.

· Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
So....what's the status on the shirts???

kjazz

· Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
What? I dont recall anybody NOT wanting the shirt the way Catahoula posted it up?!

It looks great. He's already got shiite load of orders.

And regarding the rights to McQueen's image well, I'm no lawyer (although I've told women that before in bars) but I'm thinking that a MUG shot is public domain.

kjazz

· Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
dr_gallup said:
Any chance of getting a Great Escape movie shot of McQueen jumping the fence on the bike on the front and the mug shots on the back? Really reinforces the "Ride it Like You Stole It" idea. I realize it is a long shot as the movie images are probably copywrited in perpetuity.
...of course, you meant a "shot of Bud Ekins jumping", yes??

· Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
DocPup said:
Canada leads the world in being just north of the US.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.