Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
321 - 334 of 334 Posts

· Registered
2,265 Posts
Are you kidding me? I'm 5 foot 10 and weigh 99 kilos! I'm no lightweight, but if I got down to 70 kilos I'd be a skeleton. I'd like to get down to around 85 kg. It's happening, but slowly.
Ok, I am 5' 8 1/2" but that half inch is important!
: )
I was 72 kg (159lb) average until I turned 40.
Gave up cigarettes, dodgy knees stopped most sport and jumping up and down at live gigs(I can't dance per se) and I grew to 89kg(196lb) over the following decade.

I have been off carbs including booze for most of this year and have returned to my old weight.
I still can't see my ribs and will probably keep going till I hit 70kgs.
I am carrying less muscle than I was at 30.
My ideal fighting weight (boxing) at 18 was 66 kgs.

The Girlie is ecstatic at having her old boyfriend back.
I sleep better, my back and knees are thankful and I have improved the power to weight ratio of the triple by a few percent.

I don't do gym work but, I organise work around the farm so I get regular work outs with digging fence hole, moving cows, rocks etc.

The sooner you drop your weight the easier it is to maintain.

I miss beer. : (

AA

· Registered
30,727 Posts
Only for you, dear. Only for you.

AA I'll see what I can do. They probably won't be white, but a pale blue or stone green. I haven't decided yet. But light colored.

· Registered
6,882 Posts
Nice shit Crash! I really like the white on red.

· Registered
270 Posts
crash what sort of format is the file for the shirsts

· Registered
30,727 Posts
So who do we notify if we want a few of these tshirts?
You will tell me, eventually. Unfortunately the screen printer I used to use has gone out of business and disappeared off the face of the earth. Now I have to find another one, and family problems are taking up the majority of my free time. I can't use a service like Cafepress or Zazzle because the file includes corporate logos and a reference to Steve. They just reject it.

I've had good and bad experiences with screen printers in the past. I'm pissed my old one is gone.

crash what sort of format is the file for the shirsts
The original is an Adobe Illustrator document, but most screen printers want CorelDRAW files. Usually they can convert if it's a well made file, and mine is.

· Registered
30,727 Posts
He already used up his free shirt. :d:

· Registered
270 Posts
hey where are these shirts I know this clown in gympie who just sold his bizznes but still works there "loser" he might be your ozzy dealership

· Registered
193 Posts
how about a photo

321 - 334 of 334 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.