Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
341 - 360 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I'm not sure I can be any stranger than I already am....

;D:wave::drink:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently finished the TAT riding as the navigator in my buddy's Xterra. First of all, I would highly recommend this trail to anyone and everyone who wants to really get to know what America has to offer. We ran from the start in Tennessee to mid Arkansas a few years ago, then in September finished from Arkansas to the coast. Traveling in a SUV allotted us many luxuries, most of all, added space. Even with every advantage, the TAT was no joke.
The second part took us three weeks of running from sun up to sun down. The majority of the trail is fairy smooth, easily traveled track, but we hit the trail with perfect weather. a few hours of rain would turn the majority of the trail into a slick, muddy quagmire that will slow even the most experienced and prepared motorcycle rider to a miserable crawl.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
^I saw most of it on the O network.

·
Registered
12,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #345 ·
Also knowing you managed the TAT in an Xterra lets me know a Ruckus, Grom, or CT110 is infact a viable option

·
Registered
12,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #346 ·
Next surgery is 19 Sept..

Should be at a 6min mile by the end of Jan

·
Registered
12,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #347 ·
Told the surgeon and PA about plans for the TAT, and that I rode a Triumph Speed Triple 1050 motorcycle , both attractive young womenz, their reaction was "interesting"..

https://youtu.be/LheKfCmkKKs

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
You mean they weren't surprised that someone still owns a Speed Triple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

341 - 360 of 372 Posts