Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where to go? Any suggestions?Sorry doug...Im too excited.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a staple for any motorcycle trip.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw her on ADV

·
Registered
364 Posts
Arkansas. Here to KC. Get sick eating BBQ. Next day, nw Arkansas. Hit all the great roads down there. Stay with my kin. They good cooks.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Been to Arkansas and I won't stay anywhere but hotel jarhead. Roads are amazing! Boston Mountain area.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Yep. Down to Mt Wilimena over to OK. Stay in Mena, then over to the Pigs tail, 23, 16, 7. Up to Harrison, Bentonville oh man now I want to do it. Lived down there for a while and have family there.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You and jarhead would have a lot to talk about then.

·
Super Moderator
5,984 Posts
Not too sure about 2014 but sometime in the near future I plan on trailering out to Yellowstone and doing a pacific north west loop for a few weeks.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Great, another I like penis thread

·
Registered
590 Posts
someone make the cat stop that

·
Registered
32,017 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Without the booze, he has the personality of a cucumber.
This is my point if you are still slow on the uptake. Dish it out but have a sore vagina and complain of it when served.

Alcohol. I do not drink often at all, almost never. Alcohol is the cause of too much trouble so I do not support using it. A major player in MVA deaths, dismemberment and the ever possible homicide. I read the newspapers. As much as any cucumber. Politicians are still corrupt, the system is rigged and we are all doomed.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Please go away.

You annoy me.

·
Registered
405 Posts
This is my point if you are still slow on the uptake. Dish it out but have a sore vagina and complain of it when served.

Alcohol. I do not drink often at all, almost never. Alcohol is the cause of too much trouble so I do not support using it. A major player in MVA deaths, dismemberment and the ever possible homicide. I read the newspapers. As much as any cucumber. Politicians are still corrupt, the system is rigged and we are all doomed.
You're a ****it without alcohol. Im sure you'll amplify it by 1000 when you do drink.

·
Registered
3 Posts
from what I can tell those comments were directed at 2juggs not you....

1 - 20 of 321 Posts