Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

The Coolest Helmet ever ?

2K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  BillT 
#1 ·
#2 ·
looks sweet...but why not just buy a black or whatever color Arai and get a custom paint job??

couldnt be more than 300-400$ and it is new...not old and smelly....and huge :barf:

#7 ·
Sharpy said:
Ordered this around the middle of May and it just came in last week. Took a lot of calls, everyone had it on backorder till the end of June. Finally found a place that had 1 left in stock in my size.

http://www.helmetcity.com/page/HC/PROD/araiprofilegraphics/profileflaguk

thats the same helmet that i picked up the other day...'cept i walked into my dealer and said....i want that helmet NOW bitch.....he said ok...i paid and left....oh yeah and picked up a smoked visor too....waiting on the mirror one though....its a sweet lid so far.....great ventilation.....louder than my Shoei though...

#9 ·
It's hard for me to find some of these helmets to try on in Dallas. And I'm having trouble interpreting what shapes best describe me.

I wear a Shoei X11 and like that fit pretty good. The websites say the Arai Vector for instance fits a long oval head. What head shape fits inside a Shoei X11?? Long oval, fat round, double helix, lower intelligence??? help please.

I'm the one on the right. Damn! My brother looks stupid as hell in that pi'ture.

kjazzz

#13 ·
Boghopper04 said:
Being from Ireland, I dont think I would be able to wear that helmet!
Why?  Do the Irish have even shorter and more wrinkled peckers?

(I can make that joke:  I've got some Irish in me too!)

#15 ·
I set 'em up, Limey knockes 'em down. It's in the contract.
:gtfo:

#23 ·
I've got an Arai Phil Read on order. I still think this is the coolest helmet ever, though

Marushin TNT888 'Shivan'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.