Bourbon:
Bookers, Eagle Rare, Knob Creek

Scotch:
Dalwinie

Rum:
Captain Morgan Private Stock

G
#12 ·
brother in law makes a good porter stout. home brew is good. any stout is good come to think of it. guinness or killians for after work. don't touch the hard stuff anymore. get to wound up on it?!! bad spell with a large dose of wild turkey once turned me to beer only.

mike

#13 ·
My wild turkey story goes something like this -

I was having a little bit of whiskey, and watching a Jesse James special on TV. I walk out to the garage to smoke a coffin nail and look at the front fender on my HD and think to myself "that's a little bland, I wonder what it would look like if I took the angle grinder to it???" Sooooo 10 minutes later the air compressor is running, sparks are flying, and now the front fender is pointy and sharp enough to impale a large animal. A little paint was applied - and now the fender is different enough it gets compliments on a regular basis. Gotta love the courage whiskey gives you. :eek:

#15 ·
Crown and coke go down nice and easy most often but lately I've been all over tequila sunrise. favorite shot right now is a washington apple ( equal parts crown, apple pucker, and cranberryjuce) or Jose Cuervo Black. I've tried Patron, Cabo and some other top shelf tequila but cuervo black IMO is smoother.

#16 ·
NATTY ICE!!!

haha....

actually...Meligro Tequila...Sam Adams Black Lager....Capt...

hey all you kiwi's!!!! ever been in Hamilton to the Outback and have a Backdraft???? wowowowowowowowowow

#22 ·
That Guy said:
Will I get :devi: if I say I don't drink.
Hasn't happened to me yet!

DocPup said:
thats what you get for listening to your massage therapist :slap: :popcorn:
Hey! Was that some kind of dig on me? That's not very nice. :gtfo:

:wave: :eboy: :wave: :fingure:

#23 ·
rarely drink, but the cabinet contains: sauza and patron silver tequila, everclear(for cleaning), ron del barrilito(sp?) rum i got in PR, a bottle of moet & chandon i got for marriage, patron citronage, chambord, green chartreuse, and delirium nocturnum. the fridge holds the guiness, dos equis amber, and smithwick's.

#25 ·
horrah to the strongbow, just had one, the bodega at my corner carries it.... whoooo hoooo, and i love allagash cireux, as well as chimay blue and my favorite of all achohols,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, balvenie double wood scotch,,, 6 in oak, 6 in cherry, and you can taste all of it.... kinda petey though, some think it's overkill, but hey, that's just me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.