Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Is it just me, or do leather vests look incredibly gay. Seems like no matter how masculine and badass a guy looks, you put a leather vest on him and now he looks like one of the friggin' village people.

Notice the header for the website calls itself 'Mens Fashion', not riding apparel, gear, but that gay metrosexual word... FASHION.

SWEET! I think I'll go hop on my $32,000 chrome brick that can't outrun a GSF500 and do it in my sweet unpadded leather fleshsack.

Can't wait to get my friggin' Ducati and start stealing girlfriends from the bikenighters.

·
Registered
255 Posts
If you do you'll need a gay accessory. I suggest a yeller S3! ;) :eek:wned: :twofinger:
[/quote]
;D

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Dude, the "Chromed out MC chain vest" is the pimpest riding gear I have EVER seen. I hear the chains are pending CE approval.

:gayaway:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I don't like to think of myself as a homophope, but those vests are wicked gay. You've got to be one tough bandito to pull that shit off.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Anybody with the handle "Toecutter" shouldn't ought to be calling anything or anyone gay.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That is the worst marketing idea.

How bout marketing focused on sport bike riders. It would keep the wife-beaters from flapping in the wind!

See someone here needs a vest.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
:sign7: :sign7: :sign7: :sign7: :sign7: :sign7: :sign7: :sign7: :sign7: :sign7: :sign7:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts