Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
For $15,000 I'd have a turbocharged S3 that would eat any S4R on the showroom floor. Then spit out the seeds.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Fuck me!!!! 15 g's!!!!! I spent WAAAAY more than that on my S3 all said and done, and there is no way you could get me to swap it for an SE......It pisses me off that they add a bit of carbon fibre, a new pipe, and they call it "special"
If you are gonna add a special tag to it, at leasst make changes to performance and handling!!!!
Okay, I'm done now. Thanks for listening, bye!!

G

·
to much money for the se S3! i'd get the brutale or better yet the aprilia touno 1000r!
they should add better brakes and suspension at least for that price! for the se make a performance up grade not just cosmetics.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I'm with ya'll in that the specials ain't that special, but I think its cool Triumph is trying. I for one don't like how the special is spec'ed out, but for some.... Just look @ the bonnie line, that whole 68 thing with different headlight covers, badges etc. There is more of a market for a special ed bonnie I would think? Maybe if we bitch enough the special s3 will come with ohlins and mag wheels ;)

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
yea...its a good one...just have those unique situations to use it in :drink:

know ya just updated the smilies...but here are some more:

and one of my favorites:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
crashmasterd said:
For $15,000 I'd have a turbocharged S3 that would eat any S4R on the showroom floor. Then spit out the seeds.
The SE will rip the lungs out of any turbo. :twofinger:

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
itchin said:
crashmasterd said:
The SE will rip the lungs out of any turbo. :twofinger:
And make Haggis out if it...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.