Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just searched "triumph speed triple", "speed triple" and "speed triple forum" and couldn't find this forum on the hits. That's kinda bad... Something needs to be done, right?

Any ideas how to move it up to the top of the search results without paying for google ads?

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
"The Speed Triple" on Google we are ranked 12

the basic way google works is links the more links to your site the higher rank. They figure if people are linking to it it must be good.. I can see that in the fact that we actually get google hits from TRAT and a few other bike related sites that have our URL in it. even linking smiley's.... the other simple way is search and click if you google thespeedtriple.com and then click the link and come here it will eventually move it up in rank, slow but it does work.

It also does use key words but to a much lesser degree and seeing as google cant register for an acct here with a bot (keeps spammers out also) which means google sees what an unregistered user sees, and that aint much.

any Ideas are more than welcome.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THE problem with "the speed triple" is that who will include the "the" to the search... not many people.

So we should start linking the site everywhere as much as possible?

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
I've been doing my bit...

I put links into any articles on Wikipedia that I write in reference to Triumph or Speed Triple.

I hope it helps.

Wikipedia: Speed Triple

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
sweet titties man....now here come all the squids :violent1: :squid:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
huh....i woulda thought a PA boy would have a little more sense than that

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
:beer:

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
It is for me too.

We're #1!

We're #1!

We're #1!

We're #1!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.