Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What tune do you use on these bad boys? I removed my sai but not my pre cat. I have the 20088 tune loaded at the moment but I still have a charging issue to solve before I have the pleasure of testing them on the road.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I have the tors tune as I had tors fitted before the chain reactions. It runs absolutely perfectly, from tickover to rev limiter. Never missed a beat, no backfires, nothing. I love these pipes ;D The sound, oh the sound :pow:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Hey 1050, did you ever check to see if we aussies have that wicked precat thingy?

A ???

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Nimec,
Bob at Chain Reaction is currently using the 20088 tune dyno variation for SAI equipped bikes. He has not had a chance to dyno the bike yet, but reports that this tune definitely woke up the bike.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I think it is the non-SAI TORS tune.

But the tune I was referring to was the one dynotuned by Wayne Macdonald - available on this site in the DOWNLOAD section - under the chat room box on the left side of the screen.

·
Registered
11,736 Posts
20088 is a superceded tune. The current Tors tune for non SAI (aussie) bikes is 20103. I have heard that this tune has been recently upgraded (still called 20103) to help with easier starting. I haven't confirmed it as yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts