Here's what section 9 has to say on engine installation, pretty sure what you want is in here but I didn't take the time to read it all.
1. Position the engine beneath the frame.
2. Raise the engine, looping the drive chain over
the output sprocket as it is raised.
3. Align the engine to the frame and refit the engine
mounting bolts to support the engine.
4. Refit the frame to cylinder head bracket to the left
hand side of the motorcycle. Tighten the bracket
to cylinder head bolts to 30 Nm. DO NOT
TIGHTEN THE BRACKET TO FRAME BOLT
UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO.
I Unless the following engine mounting bolt tightening I
sequence is precisely followed, severe frame
damage can occur.
5. Remove the support from beneath the engine.
6. Tighten the bolt securing the frame to the left
hand front cylinder head mounting to 80 Nm.
7. Tighten the bolt securing the frame to the rear
left hand upper engine mounting to 80 Nm.
8. Tighten the bolt securing the frame to the rear
left hand lower engine mounting to 80 Nm.
9. Check the gap between the frame and engine at
all four right hand engine mounting locations. If a
gap is found between the engine and frame, add
spacers as necessary to eliminate the gap.
10. If a spacer is needed for the lower right hand rear
engine mounting bolt, a spacer (part number
T3550355) must also be fitted to the drag link to
frame bolt on the right hand side.
Four sizes of spacer are available, 2 mm,
1.5 mm, 1.0 mm and 0.5 mm. Refer to the
parts catalogue for part number
11. Once all the necessary spacers have been
added, tighten the bolt securing the frame to the
right front cylinder head mounting to 80 Nm.
12. Tighten the bolt securing the frame to the right
hand rear cylinder head mounting to 80 Nm.
13. Tighten the bolt securing the frame to the rear
right hand upper engine mounting to 80 Nm.
14. Tighten the bolt securing the frame to the rear
right hand lower engine mounting to 80 Nm.
15. Tighten the bolt securing the frame to the
cylinder head mounting bracket
16. Tighten the swinging arm spindle inner
adjustment ring to 15 Nm and the outer locking
ring to 30 Nm using service tool part numbers
T3880290 and T3880295 respectively.
2. Lock ring
17. Fit and tighten the swinging arm spindle bolt to
18. Tighten the drag link spindle bolt to 95 Nm.
19. Attach and clip the air deflector shield to the cam
20. Refit the clutch cable (see page 4-6).
21. Check the injector O-rings for splits and other
damage. Replace as necessary.
22. Refit the throttle bodies, injectors and fuel rail to
the cylinder head (see page 10-99).
23. Reconnect all electrical connections to the
24. Allow the swinging arm to hang free, and set the
chain adjustment (see page 12-6).
25. Refit the gearchange linkage.
26. Refit the sprocket cover
27. Using new seals at the cylinder head, refit the
exhaust system (see page 10-106).
1. Cylinder head
28. Refit the oil cooler (see page 8-14). (
29. Reconnect; the top hose at the cylinder head, the
bottom hose at the water pump and the bypass
hose at the cylinder head (see page 11-6). .
1. Bottom hose
2. Bypass hose
3. Water pump
30. Refill the cooling system (see page 11-5).
31. Fill the engine with oil of the correct grade and
viscosity (see page 8-7).
32. Refit the airbox (see page 10-93).
33. Refit the fuel tank (see page 10-88).
34. Refit the side panels (see page 16-9).
35. Refit the battery to the battery box and
reconnect, positive (red) lead first (see page 17-
36. Remove the motorcycle from the paddock stand
and place on the side stand.
37. Refit the seat.