Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheapbastard is up to 733 posts! How in the hell do I get a job like that that allows someone to do that so fast? guys it is up to us to not let Cheap get to far along on the posts or he will be moderating us! And what the heck is up with his Yeller bike? :smiley-asskiss:

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
ha you guys will never catch me! :devil:  Btw, the reason I'm so far ahead is 'cause I've already been a member here fer quite a while now. ;D  Cheap is everywhere!!! :twofinger: You guys will never be rid of me!

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
cheapbastard said:
ha you guys will never catch me! :devil: Btw, the reason I'm so far ahead is 'cause I've already been a member here fer quite a while now. ;D Cheap is everywhere!!! :twofinger:
Just check out the first couple pages of "post whores anonymous" He's been going non-stop here as well as Trat

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
The one in green seems to the the fattest. That one must be Cheap. Who are the other wankers?

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
look at ya trying to be a pink love pole-lice man.... :drink:

·
Registered
192 Posts
He post so damn much I have just trained my brain to ignore them. very little value in them.

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
KarmaPunk said:
He post so damn much I have just trained my brain to ignore them. very little value in them.
what value is 1 + 1? :devil: Or if that's too high fer ya we'll keep it simple... :finger:

;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
to be fair, it was a costume party. Cheap was just on his way to change into it. ;D ;D :fingure:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dfib stole my line.........Miami vice anyone?sean
Look at the size of that man....no wonder he needs all them mods!
White is the sign of purity......nuf said!sean

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.