1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
its an AWSEOME ride, don't it a few times myself. i used to run up to Estes Park all the time when i lived in Boulder/Longmont. the weather can be a factor any month up there :d: :d: i remember getting snowed on in late august one year.

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will definitely be taking the camera on this ride Glenn.

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
this is the road that use the CCC will roll when we come in from Grand Junction, 'cept we will do it in reverse order. i might throw in some other roads once we reach Estes Park...might run back south towards Nederland and then down to Boulder....if we have time/daylight.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dano said:
this is the road that use the CCC will roll when we come in from Grand Junction, 'cept we will do it in reverse order. i might throw in some other roads once we reach Estes Park...might run back south towards Nederland and then down to Boulder....if we have time/daylight.
Peak to Peak Hwy through Nederland is OK, but lots of traffic the last few times I've been through. Also seen a couple of popos with radar just before entering Nederland - bastards. CO-40 through Berthoud Falls is a good section too.

When you head on up here I will meet up with you guys... you know Dano, just in case you get lost! After all, it's been a long time since you rode these roads ;D

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
SWEET!!! :smitty:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Moke, where are you living now? I rode Trail Ridge the Thursday before WSBK in the rain and sleet. Still a gorgeous ride.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live in world famous Loungemont just off hwy 66 so Lyons/Estes are pretty convenient for me :wave:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Ping me if you want to ride. I don't have any friends and my schedule is pretty open.

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
so are either of yall mofo's gunna host the CCC gang when we roll into town? if not i got an Ex that lives in Longmont. :jerkoff: :lh:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
CCC gang?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dano said:
so are either of yall mofo's gunna host the CCC gang when we roll into town? if not i got an Ex that lives in Longmont. :jerkoff: :lh:
It would be an honor to host CCC in my humble abode :angel:

i'm thinking about meeting up with you CCCers somewhere around Vail and riding with ya on Trail Ridge Rd.

·
Premium Member
6,770 Posts
TheMoke said:
dano said:
It would be an honor to host CCC in my humble abode :angel:

i'm thinking about meeting up with you CCCers somewhere around Vail and riding with ya on Trail Ridge Rd.
that my man....good to hear Mokester

1 - 15 of 15 Posts