Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll post image descriptions later. We did the tour for around $3-4,000 riding two-up. This includes all the hidden costs like meals, drinks, what miniscule amount of shopping we could do, fuel, etc. Had a great time, but we probably would have had more fun doing a self-guided tour because one of the women in the group was totally unprepared for the kind of terrain and riding we were doing. Beautiful country, history, and riding.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, it was a great honeymoon. We didn't get to see the Parthenon, but that just gives us an excuse to go back and do a self-guided tour in a few years.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it.
Seems a bit like over here but their roads seem better and their tunnels have decent lighting..........hehehehehe!

·
Registered
108 Posts
That is cool as sh*i*t. Always wanted to to something like that, maybe to New Zealand and had come to the same conclusion that if you did your homework a plan it yourself deal is the way to go. The Eidelweiss tour is $7-8,000 not including air fare.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Hey K,

Are the motorcyclists in Greece as forking crazy as their reputation suggests? What were the roads like? Not that it would deter me you understand. Just curiosity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts