Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Triumph website said:
The Triumph Stunt Riders Kyle Woods and Kevin Carmichael stole the show at the inaugural "XDL Show" held in Irwindale, California on Saturday, December 3rd. Riding together for the first time, the guys amazed the crowd both on and off the track. Both Kyle and Kevin are professional riders who were riding on a closed course. Please do not attempt any of these activities.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Got to do a demo ride with Kyle Woods and shoot the shit with him for about an hour or so afterward about all kinds of stuff. Really cool guy. Sorry, bad pic of me since Autumn snapped the shot when I wasn't expecting it and she wasn't totally stable with the camera either so I had to do a lot of blur/sharpen blur/sharpen to get it to look halfway decent.

·
Registered
354 Posts
kuhlka said:
Got to do a demo ride with Kyle Woods and shoot the shit with him for about an hour or so afterward about all kinds of stuff. Really cool guy. Sorry, bad pic of me since Autumn snapped the shot when I wasn't expecting it and she wasn't totally stable with the camera either so I had to do a lot of blur/sharpen blur/sharpen to get it to look halfway decent.

Which one is Kyle???

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
The one with the beard and glasses. ;D
(Limey's occasional replacement)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts