Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so as it turns out my tweeking ended up being done on a server that is now offline.. so i will have to do those again over the next few days the site may go down and up again but no worries just me this time.. and now seems like the perfect time to get the new TS3 cover boys up also so watchout for them coming to a header near you :)

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry Dave, I was cought umn whats the word..... well basically i got the shaft... and wasnt told a thing about the server move and thus lost a bunch of information... on a side note we have new posterboys... :)

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
dfib said:
Looking good!! Even with a scorched yeller bike on top! ;D
that is a damn good look'n feller and yeller bike at the top of the page there! ;D Now who is that on the white one? Sasquatch? ;D

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Lol!! Hey CB I saw a scorched yeller bike in person yesterday - even though Tracker may strike me dead, I have to say it doesn't look too bad in person. Like it more than scorched yeller on the 675....... Maybe the 675 was too much...... White is still much sexier though!!! Chicks luv it! ;D ;D Hell I have the pictures to prove it! ;)

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
dfib said:
Hey CB I saw a scorched yeller bike in person yesterday - even though Tracker may strike me dead, I have to say it doesn't look too bad in person.
;D ;D ;D I have a feeling those words will haunt you for the rest of your time on speedtriple.com!!! ;D ;D ;D But thanks dfib, just so ya know, the white ain't all that bad either. ;) (shhhhhhh!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts