Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found this on the powersportsnetwork.com the guys sounds like he got fuck over big time..................................
Iraq Vet
Email: [email protected]
Date: 06/25/2007
Rider Height: 6' 3"
Rider Weight: 215
Miles/Hours: 957 miles
Overall Rating:
Reliability:
Performance:
Comfort:
Quality:
Check Insurance Rates for this vehicle

Finance this vehicle

2007 Triumph Speed Triple

Click for larger picture
PSN Specifications for this vehicle

Write a Review Post a Topic Accessory Reviews Tell a Friend

Full Review

-- Not Good --

Purchased leftover 2006 Triple from CMS, and within 950 miles experienced serious electrical and engine problems!! Left me stranded. CMS(Canandaigua Motorsports) has HORRIBLE service and customer relations!!! Won't pick up bike (won't start), I have to deliver their bike for shitty service and rude employees. Fuck them!!!I want to start and blow up engine on way there so they can stuff this shitbox up their shitbox. Triumph sucks! I did not serve our country(USA) to get ***** by C*cksuckers at CMS! FUCK YOU!!!

Upgrades/Accessories

Not a damn thing, the bike wont start to even experience upgrades!!! Shitty warranty service and bad attitudes at CMS deters me from spending another $.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
That guy needs to calm the fuck down! Its probably a fuse or something stupid like that. He said it died, and won't start. Could be a loose ground, could be a major electrical problem. He doesn't sound like he knows what the fuck he's talking about at all. He was more pissed at the dealer than anything, and the bastard goes on to flame Triumph, etc... because his dealer won't pick the bike up! Fuck him! I don't want him to ride the same bike as us anyway, gives us all a bad name...
:finger:

·
Registered
146 Posts
IMO - the dealer does represent Triumph so in a way if Triumph keeps letting dealers treat people like crap (bike issues aside) that is the perception people will have of Triumph. With that said, who knows maybe this guy is such a hot head no one can keep him happy and he is being treated accordingly.
I work with people like that every day and they are always the last ones to get what they want.

It's like the Nautique boat dealer near me in NH, New England Correct Craft, the guy is a complete tool bag so much so they made him an independent even with his brother working corporate in FL. I almost sold my Nautique cuz I didn't want to deal with the guy anymore. Thank god corporate took care of the situation and will allow another Nautique dealer service my boat.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
i bet he feels better now :blah:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
So what was the actual problem here? Some guy cries a river over the dealer not coming to pick up his bike for service?

I think it is normal practise having to haul your ride to the service on your own dime - within warranty or not.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
maybe he didnt do his preride T-CLOCKS :loser:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cheapbastard said:
kill switch. :loser:
:sign5: :sign5: That's an easy joke my brothers and I pull on each other from time to time. Flip one of their kill switches and wait for five minutes watching them get pissed off 'cuz the bike won't start. Never gets old!

·
Registered
32,016 Posts
Bichomalo said:
this guy needs a Drink :beer: :loser:
This guy needs to get laid.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.