Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and broke a friggin piece I needed, ya know that tail light surround.... i cant believe a did this... and I have a spare of EVERYTHING..... except that... [email protected]&*er!

I hate had having OCD.... DAMMIT!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Catahoulabulldog said:
and broke a friggin piece I needed, ya know that tail light surround.... i cant believe a did this... and I have a spare of EVERYTHING..... except that... [email protected]&*er!

I hate had having OCD.... DAMMIT!
That sucks man :( But they, look at the bright side... you have a good excuse to replace it with something better! :D

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Is this the black surround from an 02-04? If so, I have my stock piece if you need it. I'm just not sure if I have it here or back home in Ohio. If it is back home I could possibly have my dad give it to my wife to ship...

·
Premium Member
71,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kuhlka said:
Is this the black surround from an 02-04? If so, I have my stock piece if you need it. I'm just not sure if I have it here or back home in Ohio. If it is back home I could possibly have my dad give it to my wife to ship...
yes, its the stock black piece, im going to try and epoxy it. failing that..... That'd be great man. I thought I had a spare..

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
He is?? Shit! CB get away from her. I knew I never should have posted pics for you and Tracker! :devil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts