Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
The Dynamic mirrors are the same as my 'Reverse' mirrors except they aren't bar-ends. The size of the mirror isn't bad as the glass is semi-convex so you get a fairly good view of behind as long as you adjust them properly. Quality is top notch. I'm not sure if the Dynamic mirror sticks out very far to the sides though and I've heard of guys who have non-bar-end mirrors who can't see much of anything. Then again, they may have just not adjusted them properly...

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
at a $139 a piece i will stick what with i got. i heated the stems on my stock mirrors with a torch and angled them down. i can see whats behind me and they don't look half bad. when i am done spending $$$ on performance mods maybe i will upgrade but right now i want a few more ponies and a suspension upgrade.gotta have priorities!!! :wrench:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have the "Reverse Retro" Rizoma's in black. I bought them from PJ's...excellent customer service by the way. They are smaller than the "Mickey Mouse ears" oem mirrors but once I got them set up right they are fine. I usually throw a look over my shoulder after checking the mirrors anyway so...
Fred

·
Registered
75 Posts
Do they reflect a lot of yellow?

Seriously though, thanks for the pics. Most of the mirrors look great on their own, but need to match the particular look of the bike. Now I don't have to bother with trial and error.

This thread shouldn't be buried so far... might be used by more people if posted on the superthread.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll try tonight even though it's still so damn cold here!

and please do not comment on my dirty garage floor. :blah:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If ya tighten the bolts on the end of the bars they'll stay up ::)

An forget the garage floor, wash the damn bike :slap:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts