Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
........from this picture?

Apart from protective riding gear and a rider with half a brain! :squid: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Front rotor, left side. And turn signals. Fuckin' jackass!!!

:twofinger: CB...

Did I win something?

·
Registered
11,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well spotted S.I.K. Sorry, you didn't win anything!

Whats the story Cheap? What happened to your left brake rotor?

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
:finger: you sorry fockers. :finger: Btw Stuck, ya forgot that the mirrors were miss'n. :twofinger: Yes, yes, I removed the front rotor to show off the blingage of my newly purchased rims back in the day. :violent1: Yep, I was a :squid: And nope oldman, I left the sportsbra off on purpose 'cause I know how much you like 'em. :gayaway: :twofinger: and as fer you limey... :finger:

Leggy, ya know I'm good at play'n these games too, let's not forgit about that little piece of ammo sit'n in my email inbox that I have just been wait'n to fire off. :devil:

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
well leggy, seeing as how everyone is wait'n to see this, I reckon I'll just have to give in and show them what I have. :twofinger:

I just wanna know how ya go from this... :afro:

to this?(speak'n of what's missing :fingure:)

Sorry fer the sizes of the pics gents, I suck at this computer suave stuff. If I knew what I was doing, I would have photochopped the ol' hair-do on the more recent photo. ;D

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Dude, you made him look like Jesus on Crack.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Jesus had to pay for his Crack somehow.

(Hell, I probably get laid more often than Legman. That's really pathetic.)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.