Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Hey all,

My first post here. I need new injectors for my 1998 T509 speed triple.
I’ve had it for over a decade and it’s even travelled to Germany with me. After a few years of unplanned sitting one of the injectors is dead. I’m looking to purchase another (new, used, single or set) but can’t find any. Does anyone have a lead on an aftermarket or similar injector that will work?

I’ve replaced, cleaned or repaired the whole fuel system and these injectors are my last piece I need.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Kyle
Assuming you have the SAGEM 01F006A injectors (laser marked on one side), you will have to get them from Triumph (if available) or someone who has a used one. SAGEM sold that business to Valeo who has stopped making them. I've never been able find a decent cross reference. Do check your part number as Triumph was rather messy about model year changeovers and if you have the earlier D3173SA then there are good options.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Good luck. Triumph part numbers don't mean a thing to me, the SAGEM documentation doesn't list any Triumph part numbers unfortunately. Those "F" injectors are a totally unique construction and while I do have all the drawings and design rights, they will never be made again as all the tooling is gone. We almost bought it back from Valeo but the deal fell through.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts