Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the recent influx of members here from...over there...J_Pip who was Triple_Rider...over there...suggested in another thread that all who changed screen names when they got here post up so we can try to keep track of each other. So here goes...

Here I'm Hooligan (yea, I beat you to it!)

There I was GrahamC

How about you??

G

·
Over here Limey

Over there.......Disrespected...abused and not taken seriously...I hope nothing changes. :fingure:

·
Registered
254 Posts
"I gotta be me, I gotta be meeeeee........."
No, I didn't used to be Frank Sinatra. Was and am barryg.
I'm the polite one. The only forum I got creamed on once was the Pom VFR lot, I made a joke about some Pom footballer, and was told off for calling him a wanker or a twat or something. I thought that was a bit rich, the Poms not getting my sense of humour. Oh, well.
Cheers
Barry

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Yeah over there I was Triple_Rider, Here I'm J-Pip. I'm thinking of changing it to J-PIMP though, Or I was recently affectionatley dubbed "Pippin the Pitbull" by a less than satisfied motorist. ;D I hope that one stick around the office, I like it better than "Crash"

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Over there I was DVS2XS, Devious, and Devious2XS... Then I wasn't. :drink: :horse:

Over here I was Devious(1), and now I'm not.

My wife still calls me for dinner and other things.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I'm batman!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Was jdonly1 over there and got banned,then went vbonly1,The Punisher,sprintme,and then shiver :devil: :twofinger: :beer:

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
milqster over there (pronounced milk-ster, if you were not sure)

My friends have called me milkbone for years, after I took a dog biscuit from a dog.....hey I was hungry.

G

·
There I was FrasideMichael here i'm........................................Farside :tongue2:

Pretty original heh? :fingure:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts