Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I actually recommended this site to a few people a few years ago. It`s turned into one big circle :jerkoff: , with nothing to do with SPEED TRIPLES. Your collective obsession with homosexuality speaks volumes. You should all come out of the closet & get ****ing lives!. You can marry each other in several states now. That way you could cut your ridiculous posts in half. Sell one bike, & hug your partner while you ride together.

You ******* aren't worth even dealing with. Have fun with your circle jerk. Hope it's worth your monthly server fees.

I used to wonder why triumph didnt sponsor this site considering the amazing help certain dedicated fans on here offer thier customers, but reading your inane drivel I can understand what they must think....cunts like you give Triumphs a bad name - u should walk that bike back to your dealership and hand the keys back in shame, u dont ****in deserve to be riding a fine piece of british engineering like this, u should go out and buy a harley cause that what your ignorant intolerant chickenshit mindset is best suited to.

Thanks to those of you who provided info. The rest of you can **** off! And you talk about T-rat. It seems your more interested in blowing each other than sharing useful information. No wonder guys like Powertripp no longer offer any advice. Have a nice Christmas.

I didn't read the entire thread because knowing this site it has most likely broken down into a ****** name calling fest.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
You're a bad boy, Brad.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
cheap didn't type that,we all know he can't string more than a 4 word sentence together.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hay Brad. Don't stop in much either. Just happened to get lucky today. LOL..

Bummed you didn't stop by this summer. Say HI to the family.

·
Registered
23,333 Posts
I stand corrected , that was the saddest day of my life whilst being glorious at the same time .

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts