Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does everyone take a picture of their bike in front of some old covered bridge? Everybody does it!

Anybody have an explanation?

And this last one is mine last summer.

G

·
Hmm, not sure about the other people but I'll take a stab in the dark that you do it for photo evidence for the insurance company before you negotiate anything without a runoff area. :devil:

·
Registered
18,147 Posts
I think we need a pic of someone wheelying thru one of those covered bridges... I'll volunteer, just have to find the bridge. ;D

·
Registered
146 Posts
I would assume cuz most are Historical landmarks...

"Son, their ain't no draft no more"

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
kartstar said:
That pic makes my mountains seem rather...insufficient.
Yeah, the Alps make the Rockies look insignificant. Not that their peeks are taller but the valleys are deeper. They are very young mountains, hence very rugged. The Appalachians are the oldest mountains on earth, hence a little round shouldered. Still lots of fun to ride though.

·
Registered
32,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The North Cascades in Washington State are often called "The Washington Alps" for good reason. The British Columbian Rocky mountains are beautiful as well. Even the southern Cascade mountains are often stunning. Particularly when a river cuts through them.

·
Registered
261 Posts
limey said:
Hmm, not sure about the other people but I'll take a stab in the dark that you do it for photo evidence for the insurance company before you negotiate anything without a runoff area. :devil:
Still you slay me! How do you do it?

·
Registered
388 Posts
dr_gallup said:
Why is this Ducati rider so depressed?

Did he just realize he should have bought a Speed Triple?
I guess because the people in the background won`t let him over the bridge without a Speedy!! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts