Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Just coming over from the "DICK" site, and am hoping most of the S3 users move over here. Were someone like Kuhlka is in charge and actually gives a damn what the people think.

-Stephan

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
I was going to post up a standing salute in response to mbeebee's dick comment, but I decided he's in a bit over his head as it is with those comments. I think he was being sarcastic though... At least I hope he was...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yah that is the "DICK" site, basically because we asked the mod to post a sticky he got fussy called us "DICKS" so that is the joke....

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
Ah shadaap ya (expletive deleted to not look like mbeebe)! I don't remember seeing mbeebe post more than a few times in the past 2 years I've been on TriumphRAT.net. I'm DEFINITELY not going to end up like that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't remember seeing mbeebe post more than a few times in the past 2 years I've been on TriumphRAT.net. I'm DEFINITELY not going to end up like that.
Kiss of death, I hope you were crossing your fingers when you typed that!

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
Rubbus said:
so- what was the Cheapo pic and post that got deleted anyway?
here's the pic they deleted... ::)

and the thread was a titled "A toast to all of us Dicks!"
I agreed that my thread may have been a little controversy for there AUP. But hell, it was a thank you to the mod. A little sarcastic, sure, but still a thank you. And yes Kuhlka, I think you've posted more in 2 days than mbee has ever on Trat! ;D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.