Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I’m looking for a fairly priced speed triple 2011+ preferably the R version and preferably with the PVM wheels. I live in NJ and while I prefer a local bike, I don’t mind shipping a bike to me if I feel right about the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I might have found it. Now I gotta sort out shipping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi. I’m looking for a fairly priced speed triple 2011+ preferably the R version and preferably with the PVM wheels. I live in NJ and while I prefer a local bike, I don’t mind shipping a bike to me if I feel right about the deal.

As far as all my research has revealed, there's only one year model Speed Triple R that came with the PVM wheels. It was 2012. That's why the 2013 R sold for about $2k less than the 2012. No PVM's on the 2013. I have one for sale on this site. See "2012 Speed Triple R Chrystal white".

·
Registered
224 Posts
As far as all my research has revealed, there's only one year model Speed Triple R that came with the PVM wheels. It was 2012. That's why the 2013 R sold for about $2k less than the 2012. No PVM's on the 2013. I have one for sale on this site. See "2012 Speed Triple R Chrystal white".
The 2013 R also came with PVM wheels, 2014 is when the dropped the PVMs and lowered the MSRP...

·
Super Moderator
5,984 Posts
Triumph was never any good at making changes line up with model years. They likely put PVM wheels on bikes until they ran out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine is a 2013 and it has the PVM wheels. The bike is fucking amazing. People are shocked when they ride the bike seeing how ridiculously well it tips in and handles on stock suspension. One had Ohlins on several bikes but nothing like this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts