Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a low mount werkes exhaust. I also still have the arrow exhaust because I like to go back and forth on things..... What year gsxr will fit this bike? Also does anyone know if other year (08+) s3 passenger pegs will fit an 07?

·
Registered
618 Posts
I have a low mount werkes exhaust. I also still have the arrow exhaust because I like to go back and forth on things..... What year gsxr will fit this bike? Also does anyone know if other year (08+) s3 passenger pegs will fit an 07?
I'm not sure of the compatibility between the triples, but another avenue you could consider would be to take the pegs off of a sprint. I learned the hard way that you'll need about $4 worth of spacers so as not to scratch your swing arm---and once installed, i was told they were actually more comfortable than the stock pegs because 'your knees aren't up by your ears'. Here's the set up on my '07 speedy...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ive got Daytona 675 hangers on mine coz i have a Comp Werkes also. They look neat and fit with no spaces but they sit up high because of the Speed Triples subframe angle (Daytonas are flatter). Im using the Speed Triple foot pegs with the 675 hangers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.