Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a used Ventura Rack (and L brackets) for a 2002-2004 955i Speedy or 2002-2006 Daytona. I will only need it for one trip, and I am too cheap to buy a new one.

· Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've checked the part numbers for the racks on the Ventura website. They are different.

· Registered
12,429 Posts
hairy one, are you needing to mount a specific item on the flat rack, or just need more storage for your trip?
I have a a very nice tailbag that you are more than welcome to for "longterm loan". I never use it since I have the racks and hard cases with power inside
SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Racepack motorcycle luggage system | TwistedThrottle.com
It's a very well sorted tailbag

If you are needing a rack, I guarantee a local shop can build you something to fit perfectly and meet your exact needs for cheaper than most mass produced stuff..

· Registered
2,265 Posts
Bump, I’m looking for a Ventura rack (and bag) for an 05.

Anything out there in Oz ‘murrica might be too far.

· Registered
2,265 Posts
but why? with all the other options
Like what Joe?
I like the idea of a solid frame to strap to.
I am sick of soft bags flopping around and Visi systems are around a grand over here.
I could change to a low muffler and saddlebags for touring but that would also be a PITA.
A new Ventura set up will cost me around $500.

· Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ventura is the shiznit.
What he said. I eventually bought a new one. It was for the bike David rode while he was upside down. The bags hold a lot of gear, don't increase the width of the bike and are really easy to put on and off the bike at the beginning and end of each day.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts