Triumph Speed Triple Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm, so I've ordered the zard slip-on and I was just watching some pics. It would seem the slip-on is dragged up higher than the full system? It also looks like a bigger can. For example, see CB pics( :pow:) vs the zard homepage. Is this the difference in looks betwen the two or is it just an older version of the can? It would seem like the more pics i see the more confused I get because it's looks different on all of the bikes???

·
Registered
18,149 Posts
funny that ya say that fenster, I thought the exact same thang when I purchased mine. I asked the exact same question back on Trat before I purchased my Zard. I think the full system is definitely at a bit of a different angle, but I believe the can is the same size. And as far as the slipons go, ya got me, but take a look at Monkeyhanger's. His definitely seems to angle higher than the rest? Sorry, I reckon none of this helped. Well, maybe I helped confuse ya even more. :twofinger:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it must be a different angle...and I'm sorry to say I think it looks a lot better with that angle. Even if I think your's looks a lot better than monkeyhanger´s :smiley-asskiss:
But the whole thing has made me think twice....maybe I should go with the M4 instead? I really don't like the look of things with the can pointing up to the Sky's like that.
Even if I have to pay the 860$ that the M4 cost's here in Sweden! (which is really lame by the way!!) :horse:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Fenster, if you decide to go with a M4, somebody on here would probably be willing to take a paypal, then buy the exhaust and ship it to you. It would save ya some money methinks...

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Fenster said:
Yes it must be a different angle...and I'm sorry to say I think it looks a lot better with that angle. Even if I think your's looks a lot better than monkeyhanger´s :smiley-asskiss:
But the whole thing has made me think twice....maybe I should go with the M4 instead? I really don't like the look of things with the can pointing up to the Sky's like that.
Even if I have to pay the 860$ that the M4 cost's here in Sweden! (which is really lame by the way!!) :horse:
You should check out CRM's stubby exhaust. It has similar angle to M4.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have thought about the Mivv since it's quite easy to order and I don't have to pay customs or additional taxes and such since it's in the EU. But I'm not sure though. :blah: :blah: :blah:
There wasn't any pics on the CRM stubby on their web site. No member here seems to have it either. Do you have any pics?
A could probably live with the velocity2 pipes as well...those things look bad :smiley-asskiss:. Especially on a black bike! :jerkoff: And that sound! I think I have to send Bob an email....
Buy the way, do you think the stubby sounds any similar to the two pipes?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn! That thing looks good! I hope the sound is the same as the two piped version. I've sent an email to bob! Can't wait for him to answer;D

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
looks real nice there CB :drink: :drink: ... who's bike is that?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.